What We Ate in June

Catherine and I took separate vacations for about half of June, so we cooked less. Also I was lazy and didn't take pictures of a lot of what we did cook, 'cause you know how pointin' and clickin' with that little picture box thing can drag a brother down...

This is our new favorite salad. Arugula, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, & parmesan. I say add endive, and Catherine says, "fine, I'll just pick it out."

Cantaloupe & prosciutto with our favorite salad. Dinner, believe it or not...it's what we were feelin' that night. (Not pictured: canned peaches + cottage cheese.)

Ham steak, oven roasted potatoes & salad.

Fish taco variation #4, I think...tilapia sauteed with peppers and onions, sauce made from the leftover juices, and there's that salad again. I love fish tacos so much I think sometimes Catherine gets a little jealous.

Comments