Fish Tacos I've Had Lately

These we ate on Saturday, March 28th...from a recipe in the New York Times Magazine. They turned out really good, even though we used cod. Big lesson here was adding a canned chipotle pepper to the sauce. Brilliant!

These I had at the West Inn Lounge in Jacksonville. I should have known better than to down a plate of Mexican food right before a 10-hour flight. Doh!

These I had at Opal Divine's in Austin, TX, where my friend Aimie goes to school. They were dang tasty.

Wish I could remember where these came from...so many fish tacos, so few brain cells left.

These I had at Squatters here in SLC. They rate a solid fair-to-middlin'.

Tragically, what's missing from these pictures are the delicious fish tacos Shaunna and I made while I was in Jacksonville. They were beer-battered and deep-fried in a fondue pot. I became so entranced by their deliciousness that I plumb forgot to snap a picture of them.

Comments