New Record / Cassette Player, or My Wife is Quick with the Zingers Today

So Stephen helped me out by finding a sweeet receiver at the DI (not pictured) and when I told him I could use a new record player too, he hooked me up with the one pictured above.  It has a dual cassette deck, as you can see, which means that after many years I have a way to play the dozen or so cassette tapes I've never been able to part with, so I went in the garage and dug them out of storage:
When Catherine saw me bringing them in the house, she said, "You know what would be great?  When Andrew moves out in January, let's get one of those computers from the 1950s that will fill up his entire room!"
"Ha!" I said, "I'm blogging that!"
To which she replied, "Why?  You'll see Shaunna tomorrow--you can just tell her in person."

You win this round, Wyffels.

Comments

Shaunna said…
What? I think it's a great idea. Those 1950s computers are pre-Microsoft, so they would probably be more reliable, if a bit slower.