A Year's Worth of Beers

This year I'm going to see how long I can go without drinking the same beer twice.  Ideally, I will drink exactly 365 beers in 365 days.  Is this possible?  Probably, I don't know.  Maybe I'll run out of new beers in July.  Hope not, but we'll see.  Some rules: a different container doesn't make it a different beer - Miller is the Champagne of Beers whether it comes in a tall boy or a bottle.  Different batches of the same beer count as the same beer even when the ABV varies, so I can only count Brainless on Peaches once (mmm...Brainless on Peaches...).  To keep the blog post velocity under control I'll try and keep it at about a beer a day.  At the end of the year, I will have upwards of 365 pictures of beer, which sounds better when you say it out loud.

Comments